Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Jace Crawford


I had a dream about 2 years ago. I wanted more than anything to get into PA school. I had some good friends and professors and coworkers tell me that it would not be easy since it is one of the best/fastest growing professions in America....

I was determined, but how would I get hired by a hospital with a degree in biology? Well I needed to supplement it with my CNA license. The training I got at ccCNA enabled me to easily pass my Utah certification, and now I am at one of the best PA schools and one of the best Universities in the United States of America.

I have been on the news three times, I was interviewed when the first EBOLA patients arrived at Emory, and I started a non-profit organization with help from the CDC here in Atlanta.

Thank you so much ccCNA you played such a pivotal role in my success and I sincerely thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment