Friday, September 2, 2016

Comments

Comments
Dear Claudia, Carol, and all the ccCNA staff,
I just wanted to say thank you for the excellent training I received in June during the CNA class! I had no trouble passing the state certification tests (I got a 94% on the written). Also, I remember asking Claudia at the start of class if hospitals would hire CNA's with no prior experience... Apparently, in my case, the answer is yes! I just accepted a position at the University of Utah in Acute Internal Medicine. I was offered the job immediately after my interview and I start full time (3 days a week) on Monday!
I'm looking forward to learning on the job while I'm in nursing school.
I just thought I would share this with you so if you get other students wondering the same question you can tell them it does happen.
Thanks again for a fun class that prepared me to pass the state exam! I'm excited for my new career!
Sincerely,
Megan Furman

No comments:

Post a Comment