Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Funny first day of class stories

Got beat up in Dale Utah by a prostitute that thought I was moving in on her turf. (Dale Utah has ONE gas station and is between SLC and Wendover.) Who knew they had their own prostitute. Guess you don't have to drive to Wendover.

Shot a woodpecker that was pecking on my house then ate it. (It was tough and didn't taste good)

Fell asleep in the ocean in Cambodia on a tube and I can't swim.

Likes to eat cow brain.

Mugged with eggs at an ATM in South America. While someone was helping her wipe the egg off two guys took all her money, wallet, purse etc.

Arrested as a sniper at 15. I was in SLC my dad owned a hotel and their were birds on the hotel. My dad told me to shoot the birds with a BB gun. Someone saw the gun out of the 11th story window and called the police. The SWAT team came and they arrested me.

I've never bought a CD.

My friend pierced my labra in the school bathroom with a hollow needle. (I thought she said labia and was totally grossed out.)

Lived in the rainforest for six months and got bit by a bat.

I hate the outdoors. You know, like trees, the sun, animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment