Sunday, April 7, 2013

CNA Class (funny things)

What's different about me? (First day of class game)
5 kids in 4 years
shot a 6X7 30" deer while 9 months pregnant (OK, I think that's weird)
Bit by a monkey
Accidentally froze my puppy to death (OK, don't put be down for a job reference)
I broke my foot in front of 700 people during a band concert (I fell in a hole)
I've pierced my tongue three times (Seriously, stop doing it)
Never seen a Star Wars movie
I'm scared of speed bumps
Have a cat named puppy
Jumped down head first and had to get my eyebrow stitched back on
Went to three different high schools in one year
I take care of a 100 year old lady
Allergic to Fruit Loops
Been engaged for eight years
Punched in the face by Justin Bieber at a ski resort in Park City

UTAH CNA CLASSES
UTAH CNA STUDENTS
CNA TRAINING
CNA TWO WEEK COURSE




No comments:

Post a Comment