Thursday, August 27, 2015

Do you want a fulfilling job? Come join the Work Activity Center

Do you want a fulfilling job?  Come join the Work Activity Center

At the Work Activity Center, we serve adults with disabilities by helping them develop life, social, and job skills.  Employees in our day activity program work to promote independence and personal development for our clients. Come earn a well-deserved paycheck and join a company that does fulfilling work by helping others reach their potential. We are seeking new team members at our West Valley City and Midvale locations. There are full-time or part-time positions available.



Direct Care staff provides gentle, cheerful care to clients in a day activity program by:
·            Assisting clients as they participate in sensory activities
·            Helping clients achieve individual goals
·            Training client about daily living skills
·            Assisting with feeding and providing personal hygiene including toileting

REQUIRMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
-High school Diploma or equivalent is required
-Ability to lift and carry at least 50 pounds
- Able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check



THREE WAYS TO APPLY
1.  Apply online for the Support Staff position at http://workactivitycenter.org/jobs
2.  Email your resume and letter of interest to hr@workactivitycenter.org
3.  Apply in person at the Work Activity Center (1275 W 2320 S, West Valley City, UT 84119)


1 comment:

  1. Hello every one.
    I'm from US-Dallas. I'm am so excited am a Complete woman Again, I Was Infected With Herpes virus since 3 Years now I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down I Have Been Seriously Praying To God And Searching For Cure.So as I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. IyaryI can help cure any type of virus like Herpes, Hiv/Aids cancer and Asthma…e.t.c And I Contacted Him, He Sent Me A Medicine And Directed Me On How I Will Take The Medicine For 21 Days, I Did So And Went For A Test And My Result Came Out As Negative. I Am So Happy, I Shared Tears Of Happiness And I Have Taken It Upon My Self To Always Testify About How God Used Dr. IyaryI To Solve My Problem. I Am A Clean woman Now, Without Any Virus If You Are Infected With Any Disease Like HIV AIDS, CANCER ,HERPES Or Any Other Disease You Can Also Be Happy Like Me By Contacting Dr. Iyaryi Through His Email driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi driayaryi2012@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete