Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Salt Lake City CNA class thank you notes

More thank you notes from CNA students

ccCNA is the best school I have ever been to. I wish all my school experience was as fun and interesting as learning to be a nurses assistant. 
Danielle G.

The instructors at ccCNA really cared about how I did. They always explained things to me in a way I could understand and they never stopped smiling. I really enjoyed going to class!
Danielle H.

ccCNA started me on the path to becoming a nurse. Right now I am working for IHC as a nursing assistant. I am enrolled in their RN training program.  ccCNA started me on my career path to become a nurse. They are awesome!
Jessica K.

MY name is Amanda Rxxxx, I am currently attending the CCCNA program. I just wanted to let others know that I have had a great experience while attending. I feel that the staff take the time out for me answering any questions I might have. The instructors are very knowledgeable in this area. I would recommend this program that is looking in the Certified Nursing Assistant program. I think the class flexibility allowed me to attend in the evenings so I could care for my baby in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment