Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SLC CNA student thank you letter


Carol / Claudia
I haven't get anything in writing yet, but I see my name listed in the Utah cna registry with a #. So I wanted to say thank you to you both for your program. This will really help me with my life moving forward.
FYI, I did my testing at Kaysville at the career college. My sense I was much better prepared than the students there for the written test.
The skills tester also noted that I had mentioned key parts of procedures that other examinees did not: helping resident to wash hands and face for serving them a meal in bed, opening drink cartons and alternating foods and foods / drinks (hope I never get fed by those other CNAs!) and checking skin for redness (verbalizing it). I think the skills book you provide really is key.
 Victor 

1 comment:

  1. I would be supportive on all of your articles and blogs because they are just upto the mark.



    certified nursing assistant training programs

    ReplyDelete